We are more than 230,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, creating emotion for our guests, and nurturing passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Building on the strength of our teams and of our integrated ecosystem of leading brands, personalized services and expert solutions, we break new ground to reimagine hospitality and inspire new ways to experience the world.
– Responsible for daily administration, meeting and greeting, dealing with guests’ queries and complaints, and booking rooms. visitors
– Maintain high standards of customer services at the Reception desk so that customers’ expectations are consistently exceeded.
– Motivate and develop Reception team to ensure smooth functioning of the department and promote teamwork.
– Any matter which may affect the interests of the hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management.
– Ensure quality and appropriateness of customer service provided.
– To maintain Front Office log book and shift reports.
– Respond to inquiries and resolve problems in an effective manner.
– Ensure all guests receive a swift, smooth, professional and friendly check in and check out
– Ensure quality in all aspects of the job.
– Maintain record of all banquet and any other functions in the hotel.
– Liaise with other departments for the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational issues.
– Carry out other duties which naturally fall within the reasonable expectations of the post.
– Adhere to the Procedures & Standards Manual.
– Display a proactive approach in initiating and implementing initiatives to provide an improved service in all areas.
– Liaise with Housekeeping for the Room Status.
– Handle additional responsibilities as and when delegated by the Management.
Experience: 0.00-50.00 Years