Plan, organize, monitor and control all activities related to production of weaving loom shed within a given budget so that the plant runs at targeted utilization to produce desired level of quality products.
Also fulfil the assignment of Warner project of loom shed on time.
Job Context & Major Challenges:
1)The technology of linen weaving is very new and no technological development in last 15
Years and Knowledge is confined to few players. Our machinery are very old in shed 1&2.Outdated technology and old machinery are not favorable to weave finer counts fabric (more than 60s). So it is a great challenge to our team to produce finer counts fabric (with benchmarked quality) with the existing machinery set up.
2) The linen yarn has more no’s of neps and bits and also more hairiness in nature due to which frequent stoppages of machines tends to more breakage. Reduce breakage is a major challenge.
3) In view of the competition from the Chinese suppliers, the major challenge therefore is to reduce the manufacturing cost by increasing efficiency and rpm through innovative technical solution in – house.
4) Availability of skilled workmen owing to the uniqueness of the industry, technology & processes.
5) Bringing in a quality conscious work culture among workmen.
6) Sustain the current situation (after warner intervention) -means the current productivity level.
Maintain all the equipment in terms of gaiting start at standard time,To Achieve productivity and quality As per international standard.
1. Check the drawn set as per PPC plan for respective loom, fill up check list and cross check accordingly, if any PPT related problem is there, inform us immediately and after correction from PPT.
2. Check important quality parameter & After gaiting sample should checked for any fabric defects.
3. Display the instruction board for any ISO change, Weft change or any special instruction.
4. Regular Interact with beam gaiter team & taking corrective action.
Maintain all the equipment in terms of Knotting / Inside knotting start at standard time,To Achieve productivity and quality As per international standard.
1. Check the Beam parameter as per PPC plan for respective loom, fill up check list and cross check accordingly, if any PPT related problem is there, inform immediately and after correction from PPT.
2. Check important quality parameter & After knotting pass sample should checked for any fabric defects.
3. Regular Interact with knotter team & taking corrective action.
Prepare, monitor and Control the monthly departmental production and quality budget.
1.To ensure expenditure is in link with the Business plan
2. Monitor the status of the preparatory process w.r.t the assigned target through reporting supervisors.
3. Control the waste level at all stages in loom shed.
4. Maintain and improve in-process quality parameters.
5. To check and ensure standard RPM.
Promote TECHNOLOGY Development
1. To ensure technology development through innovative suggestions for the maintenance team, its implementation & monitoring.
2. To interact with external agencies for technological up gradation.
Analyze, review and control the production of fabric to achieve the highest production efficiencies.
1. Proper utilization of machineries to its fullest capacity.
2. Better control on beam gaiter & knotter for achieve gaiting & knotting start at standard time .
Plan & ensure product excellence in terms of quality and to implement quality management systems and ensure adherence to the same.
1.Analyse and review quality
3. Identify & eliminate bottlenecks.
Manage cost efficiencies across the value chain to improve profit.
1. Implement Cost control measures to avoid production & value losses.
Bachelor Of Textiles
Minimum Experience Level: