Posted On: May-01-2022
As a Brand Manager, you will be responsible for developing and driving the brand strategy of Elearnmarkets and StockEdge. You will also actively contribute to developing a long-term brand vision for the company in conjunction with the management and carefully execute the strategies decided.
You will be leading a team of brand managers but will also have to contribute individually to certain functions in this role.
1. Developing a strong and consistent brand strategy for the company.
2. Creating, maintaining, and strengthening the brand image of our products.
3. Ideate, plan, and execute new marketing campaigns and projects to boost brand presence.
4. Maintain uniform communication across channels to develop a distinct brand voice for every product.
5. Develop PR strategies and work out alliances with online and offline media.
6. Ensure that all marketing collaterals (images, videos, etc), and online and offline communication adhere to the brand guidelines of the company.
7. Manage the online reputation of the company. Monitor customer perception about the brands, monitor comments and feedback and respond to positive as well as negative reviews.
8. Collaborate with a cross-functional team to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
9. Ensuring all marketing collaterals and communications are consistent in terms of brand style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience.
10. Be a custodian of all the brand assets of the company.
1. MBA degree or equivalent with at least 6 years of experience and a strong understanding of Digital and Brand marketing.
2. Candidates already working as brand head in a reputed company will be preferred.
3. A high level of creativity backed by strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to act fast and get things done within the set deadlines.
5. Ability to work with multiple teams/departments and decision-makers to align them towards the common brand goals/deliverables.
6. Ability to develop innovative campaigns, energetic brand communications and an eye for details.
7. Honesty, integrity, and the ability to manage a diverse range of brand assets in a systematic and responsible way.