The Government, School and Community Relations (GSCR) Manager will lead Teach for India’s advocacy and expansion initiatives with the government towards a sustainable systemic impact in the region. As a GSCR Manager, the individual will:
1) A challenging yet flexible workplace in which every individual employee’s staff journey is tracked for excellence and leadership development.
2) A work environment in which employees’ holistic well-being is a core priority, enabling people to be their best selves.
3) The opportunity to be part of one of the most established and visionary movements in the education sector in India, which is at a pivotal point in terms of expanding its scale and outreach while working with changemakers across the country.
4) Access to connections and resources from the global Teach For All network that includes partner organisations spanning over 50 countries across 6 continents.
5) Remuneration that is competitive with Indian NGO pay scales and a benefits package that includes extensive medical insurance and maternity coverage for both parents.
The GSCR role is a dynamic role that gives you the opportunity to work with key stakeholders across levels to create an ecosystem of support for our children, Fellows and Staff. You will play a major role in setting up an environment to help our model thrive in the short and long term. School and Community Relations