We are looking for a skilled Operations Executive to execute our financial transactions, assist our marketing/sales team and keep our company database up-to-date with our regular sales data.
The candidate should be good with communication and proficient with data-entry applications like Excel. Having prior experience in the finance sector (investment and wealth management) is an added bonus.
1. 1-2 years of experience in back-office operations
2. Should have good communication skills in Bengali & Hindi
3. Should be proficient with applications like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc
4. Proficiency with Advanced Excel operations is an added bonus
5. Should be good with operating regular computer applications like email software, file management, CRM software, project management software, etc.
6. Should have a collaborative attitude and help the team members whenever required
1. Responsible for executing regular financial transactions for our client’s investments
2. Need to assist our marketing/sales team with regular back-office related work like managing client data, preparing transactional documents, etc
3. Need to prepare monthly sales/business data reports for the team
4. Responsible for providing relevant service requirements to our clients
5. Need to organize and manage records of a large number of clients and transactions data in our company database
What We Are Offering
1. We offer salaries according to the market standards. It mostly depends on your experience and skills
2. Bonus and incentives offerings throughout the year based on your performance
3. We provide Health Insurance for all our employees
4. We heavily invest in the personality and skill development of every employee throughout the year
5. We focus a lot on ensuring an excellent work-life balance for every employee
6. We provide easy loan availability options for the employees (for education, emergency, etc.)
7. We provide laptops, phones, etc. and also provide reimbursements for phone bills, internet bills, etc. as per the job requirements
8. We take pride in being able to offer you an excellent work culture and an amazing team to work with
roy’s Finance is a leading AMFI-registered Mutual Fund Distributor and a Wealth Management company based in Kolkata serving over 1500+ clients.
It was founded by Asoke Roy, who is a Certified Financial Planner and a renowned figure in the financial space in India, with the aim of taking wealth management and financial awareness to the masses.
roy’s Finance provides a variety of financial services like Portfolio Management, Retirement Solutions, Goal-Based Solutions, Tax Planning, etc, and works with a wide range of financial products like Equity Mutual Fund, Debt Fund, Insurance, Pension Scheme, and many more.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate: