Job Profile:Customer Support (AutoCAD Drawings)
Job location at present will be at the project office: UD&MA Deptt., Salt Lake, Kolkata. Travel to district locations for training events would be expected occasionally. Ideal candidates should live close to the camp office location.
1. Train Civil or Structural Engineers, Consultants, LBS, Reviewers and other concerned personnel in UD&MA or in associated departments in using the SMART-DCR software.
2. Provide on-call technical support to all users. Reach out to technical experts for necessary inputs for responding to user queries whenever necessary.
3. Share feedback with technical team(s) for resolving issues or modifications as may be appropriate.
1. Ensure that all users of the system are able to utilize the software for its desired purpose without any hindrance and feel comfortable to handle it without support.
2. Ensure satisfactory implementation of the online single window building drawing approval system.
3. Ensure flow of improvement feedback to the technical teams to resolve software issues, if any.
1. Fluent communication skills (Verbal- strong speaking and listening skills); Bengali, Hindi and English
2. Fully conversant with AutoCAD software
3. Good PR skills
4. Helping attitude
5. Interest in learning and training others
Exposure to working on building drawings using AutoCAD is essential.
Freshers may be considered.
Age – 25 to30 yrs preferred
Qualification & Skills
Diploma or Graduate in Architecture or Civil or Structural streams.
High proficiency in working on AutoCAD and computers is essential